eNVision is very thankful to still be alive as an organization. We are very thankful for all the help and support we have received this past year and just wanted to take a moment to send you our warmest Holiday Wishes!
2012 will prove to be our most stable season yet and with three performances under our belts already, we are well on our way!
We would like to specifically thank the following people this Holiday season:
- Leslie & Mike Delage
- Pat Petrini
- Phil Carnivale, D'Addario & Co,. Inc.
- Eileen & John Edgcomb
- Carson Tahoe Emergency Physicians
- Philip Zive
- Ruth Halvorson
- Steve Gibson, Absolute Music
- Richard Stricker
- Dr. Gerardo Rodriguez, Child Neurology
- Dr. Gary Gilroy, Gary P. Gilroy Publications
- Steve Martin, Gary P. Gilroy Publications
- John & Joanne Tully
- Gerald Rice
- Jeff Fackler, Creative Solutions
- Christine Faulstich
- Phi Mu Alpha, Xi Delta Chapter
- Controlled Burn
- Dr. Paul McClintock
- Reno Elks
- Dawn Carter
- Scott Scherer
- Adrienne Fisher
We would also like to thank the following Corporate Partners:
Without all these people above, we would not have the equipment necessary to keep performing and offering opportunities to youth from all over Nevada. THANK YOU!
- Absolute Music - Steve Gibson
- Child Neurology - Dr. Gerardo Rodriguez
- Evans Drumheads/Planet Waves - Jim Bailey
- Innovative Percussion - Carol Carpenter, Nick Phillips & Erik Johnson
- GPG Publications - Gary P. Gilroy & Steve Martin
- Sabian Cymbals - Nick Petrella
- Yamaha Percussion and Audio - Troy Wollwage & Wesley Kreitz
From everyone here at eNVision, Happy Holidays!!